As a member of the Eco-Dentistry Association, we encourage our patients to commit to their oral health and to the health of our planet. Even small changes can have a big impact.
Did you know that if you turned the water off while brushing your teeth twice a day, you could conserve as much as ninety glasses of water a day!
• Use a re-useable rather than a disposable cup to rinse your mouth (or just spit out the extra toothpaste without rinsing at all)
• Use a recyclable and biodegradable toothbrush or an electric toothbrush which allows you to replace the head only to decrease landfill waste
• Use biodegradable flossing sticks
• Try LED or compact fluorescent light bulbs in your washroom
• Use cloth rather than paper towels
Dr. Lewinger is a Dentist that brings eco-friendly practices to the Vaughan community. << learn more>>